Sunday, September 30, 2012

You are your famliy's treasure.

     Hello,everybody.
     In the first time I want to introduce this song“黃美珍-只怕想家”.The song is talking about a woman left from her home to the city to find a job.She felt lonely because she came to the unknown city and no one could be her companion with her.She also felt especiallyhelpless when she was sick.But one day she received a package from her mother ,and she felt she was not the only person in the world.Becasue There was a person who still loved her!
     I came from Penghu.I felt so touched when hearing this song.Because the distance form Penghu to Taipei is so long.I can’t go back to Penghu frequently.The high expense on the plane ticket is also the reason.
     All of us are the fresh men in the university.We leave the lovely family who always gave us the best things and come to this strange place.At the start,we must feel so lonely.But I want to say no matter how do you feel in the new condition ,your home and family always is your harbor.
Loving and cherishing your family who will love you forever.

3 comments:

  1. Hello xue-zhi, I'm pin-yuan~ I'm also an amateur of music. And I had heard this song before. I'm deeply touched because she really expresses the feeling of leaving home alone. Though I'm a commuter not a boarder, I can image that studying in a strange city without family's accompanying is hard. But do not feel lonely, you have had a group of friends in Chengchi University, your second home. Friendship will help you pass through the university life happily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really agree with what you think! Home is the sweetest solicitude in the world. I once left home for a harsh training. I had to bear the trainer’s stern request and they condemned me from time to time. Though it was harsh and terrible, what tortured me most was my homesick. The most unbearable thing in these days was sleeping. I could stop myself missing my home and my family when I was trained by filling my mind with all the details of the requests. However, I could hardly block my missing for my family and stop thinking how much they cared about me. It was then I know how lucky I have my family. We really do have to cherish them, because they are the most pressure gift life ever gave us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi xue-zhi, I'm fang yuan.My blog is also about songs! Ha ha! We both very love music! I've heard this song before. When I first heard it,My first thought is my parents. Although I live with my parents, I didn't spend too much time accompanying them.I always want to go out to play with my friends and don't want to stay home.But I changed my mind after watching this MV. In this world, many people want to stay with their parents but they can't...... so I thought I should spend more time accompanying my parents. Thanks for your sharing!

    ReplyDelete