Tuesday, January 8, 2013

the day without smoking


     Hello,guys.Happy New Year!
     To celebrate the New Year’s Eve, I went to the Kaohsiung with my senior high school.We went to the E-DA world to celebrate the night and meet the new year.There were a lot of singers taking turns to sing songs when we were waiting to count down.Already when the 蘇打綠 appeared, all people in there were crazy and shout loudly.They are my favorite musical group!So this time I want to introduce the song is “沒有菸抽的日子” and sang by the 蘇打綠.I were fascinated by the song first time I heard.Its melody and the singer’s voice emerge form my brain constantly.Its original singer is張雨生.But in the market, you can find the song sang by the 張惠妹and 蘇打綠.I much like the version of 張惠妹 and 蘇打綠 than the orginal.

No comments:

Post a Comment