Tuesday, November 20, 2012

child in the heart


When we were young, we always wore my parents clothes, used the adult’s things and wanted to grow up quickly.We were so stubborn and self-righteous at that time.Evey day we all thought about how and when I can leave the home and do what I wanted to do.But we would like to be young again when we were really grow up.Becuse the older we are, the more obstacles we should face and overcome.Maybe we will never be ourselves, after being socialized by the world and lose our innocent hearts.
The song I want to introduce this time is “梁文音-心裡的孩子.”I came cross this song by clicking the link my friend gave me in my facebook.And I was touched deeply by the song.I think we are suitable to listen the song because we left our hometown and parents to come to the strange Taipei where our university is.

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I love to search songs on youtube, too! And guess what? I always find lots of touching songs including songs about love, family, friends and so on. The song you have introduced is the one I’ve missed! Thank you for recommending this one to us. However, I live in Taipei since I was born, I couldn’t Know how you guys’ feeling. But if you want anyone to lead you to know more about Taipei, I can help you:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,I really agree with you. When I was elder,I found there were
    so many things we had to face and solve. I always miss the time when I
    was in the countryside.That is a peaceful place. By the way, the song you posted is beautiful and touched. After we get old, we always want to get back to the past. So, just have fun and don not leave any regret!!

    ReplyDelete