Monday, December 10, 2012

the world in the outside


     Today is Tuesday and now is in the morning.To my surprise, the morning I got up I forgot where I am.It is not like my room at home.It is so terrible to me.I skipped the class and came back the dormitory after going the the class and finishing the test.The outside is raining now.The gloomy weather and gray sky make the mood down.
     I always find music on the Youtube, then I come across the song.I love to watch the MV when listening to the music because it is easier for me toenter the situation.When the melody of the song started, it touched me deeply.It is ordinary but full of power and hit my heart strongly.In our life, there is someone loving you and he or she will let you fly, let you go and let you see the world in the outside.But when you are harmed so badly and feel abandoned by the world, the one will always stand there, support you and give you courage just like your parents, your friends or your lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment